Aggregates Production and Facilities Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, the Production and Facilities Manager is responsible for managing and planning all aggregate operations activities of various site locations.
- Lead the Aggregates Group health and safety initiatives while ensuring compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure we both inspect and maintain all required safety devices within the Aggregates locations as required (daily, weekly, monthly, annually).
- Ensure all legislative, provincial, federal, and/or site plan specific criteria are met in our various operations.
- Actively work with employees for training and onboarding.
- Drive for continuous improvement in all aspects of Operations and Production.
- Lead the Production, Operations and Shipping activities.
- Manage the operations personnel and activities of each aggregate site; organize and deploy all operations teams / personnel (Earth Works, Production, Maintenance, Repair, and Shipping) including hiring, coaching and providing mentorship to new employees.
- Plan, oversee, and execute all relevant repair and maintenance using internal resources, external vendors, and qualified sub-contractors.
- Develop and execute strategies required to maintain an ample supply of critical repair parts so any potential supply chain challenges will be overcome.
- Report, document, and resolve complaints from the general public or neighbours in a timely manner.
- Assist with invoice processing and budget development as related to Aggregate business activities undertaken by operations, production, shipping, suppliers, vendors, and sub-contractors.
- Mange the operational requirements effectively with regards to safety compliance, budget KPI’s, and the ongoing training of Aggregate Group’s employees.
- Ensure annual, monthly and weekly reports are developed, completed, reviewed, and signed off as required.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in an aggregates environment.
- Knowledge of surface mining operations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to mentor and lead a team.
- Must have a valid Ontario G license, as frequent travel is required.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all stages of the selection process
"*" indicates required fields