Inside Sales Representative
Reporting to the General Manager, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for maintaining positive customer relationships with clients, while working closely with other sales staff, as well as the Logistics, Operations, Quality and Finance teams.
- Strengthen relationships with current and future customers.
- Determine the volume, price, freight and other supply-related details for existing and potential customers.
- Understand existing product specifications, identify and recommend opportunities.
- Based on backlog and market intelligence, assist with accurate forecasting and action plans to meet targets.
- Differentiate Halton Crushed Stone & Lee Sand and Gravel from the competition.
- Work with other Sales Representatives as they coordinate closely with other product line personnel to ensure effective customer and market coordination
- Document and communicate customer complaints and work with the Logistics or Quality team to ensure they are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- Enter quotations and perform error resolution at the quote level.
- Complete Accounts Receivable collections tasks.
- Support the sales team with generating reports as required.
- Ensure all aspects of his/her role are executed in a safe manner and obeys safety procedures when on construction sites, and actively participates in the Company’s health and safety objectives.
- Includes the Greater Toronto Area and adjacent markets that can be targeted profitably from our various production and resale locations; some travel may be required.
- Must have experience working in a sales team
- Intermediate knowledge level or higher of MS Office
- Experience in aggregates/construction is a strong asset
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Work effectively as a member of a team
- Applies a positive & optimistic attitude
- Detail-oriented, thorough, and accurate
- Strong customer focus
- Results oriented, disciplined and process-oriented
- Excellent people skills – able to develop effective working relationships internally and externally with strong communications skills
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all stages of the selection process
"*" indicates required fields