Parts & Inventory Assistant
The Parts Assistant is responsible for maintaining accurate inventory and ordering parts as needed within our Equipment Shop.
- Maintain accurate records of inventory and stock within the shop, as well as which parts are distributed to various job sites/locations.
- Submits purchase orders and obtain quotes for various parts when needed, in a timely fashion.
- Performs inventory counts when needed.
- Deliver parts to job sites when needed, utilizing a Company vehicle.
- Basic knowledge of heavy equipment or parts used for construction equipment is an asset
- Comfortable with computers
- Well organized and able to maintain accurate record-keeping
- Possess a valid G driver’s license with an acceptable abstract
- Available to work Monday to Friday, 7:00am-5:00pm
While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all stages of the selection process
"*" indicates required fields